Within the digital airport environment systems are becoming ever more complex and large airport projects require experienced professionals who know how to bring the multiple systems together so they act in a cohesive unified manner providing operational benefits to the operator, end users, stakeholders and passengers. Origin provides these professionals for all programme stages.
Systems Integration (SI) in a new or expanding airport starts at the Master Plan stage with the creation of a digital blueprint architecture for the airport to follow throughout the entire programme. The blueprint considers the the complex interaction of processes, people, technology and command and control systems. It should define the building blocks which should be flexible to accommodate the rapidly changing technology and regulatory environments. Origin provides the initial input to to the Master Plan and defines the project requirements.
The activities of the SI can be summarised as:
1. Forming and owning the overall airport systems requirements, master planning the physical and functional systems and digital architecture blueprints.
2. Owners of the systems baseline configuration requirements.
3. Designers of special systems resulting in specifications and detailed design drawings.
4. Forming the delivery scope and responsibilities for the technology supply chain.
5. Ensuring systems owners are preparing and enforcing systems interface controls.
6. Project management and on-site support.
Creative and Innovative
Origin continually challenge the business processes and technology roadmaps to ensure they are streamlined for implementation, providing state of the art solutions, are flexible in the changing digital world.
Origin define new methods of processing passengers based on latest or combinations of technology.
• King Abdulaziz International Airport (Saudi Arabia)
• Phnom Penh International Airport (Cambodia)
• New Doha International Airport (Qatar)
• Heathrow Airport Terminal 5 (UK)
• King Shaka International Airport (South Africa)
• Gatwick Airport (UK)
• Millennium Dome (O2 Arena, UK)
• Ministry of Defence (UK & Germany)
• Hamad International Airport Terminal Extension (Qatar)
• Hamad International Airport Western Development Expansion (Qatar)
• Hyderabad International Airport Extension (India)
• Confidential International Airport Extension (US)
• Schiphol International Airport Terminal & Pier Extension (Netherlands)
• Mexico International Airport (Mexico)
• Bugesera (Rwanda) International Airport (Africa)
• Red Sea International Airport (Saudi Arabia)
• Amaala Airport (Saudi Arabia)
• Hamad International Airport Cargo Terminal (Qatar)
• VVIP Terminal for Confidential airport 2021 (Far East)
• Bhogapuram International Airport (N.E. India)
• Digital Masterplan for confidential airport (Middle East)
Copyright © 2023 - All Rights Reserved.